Relieves pain instantly
COMPEED Blister Plaster Medium absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion, providing instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions for foot blisters.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
COMPEED hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The COMPEED blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
Compeed Blister Patch contains:
Artificial elastomer, tackifiter resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxymenthyl cellulose), plasticiser, polyurethane film.