Anusol Soothing Relief Suppositories can be used for relieving haemorrhoids as well as other related anal and rectal issues. They contain a combination of ingredients that provide soothing, healing, antiseptic and protective properties in order to alleviate symptoms of these conditions. They work to reduce swelling, soothe and protect raw areas, prevent bacterial growth and promote healing.
Always read the packaging before use.
Adults (over 18):
- Insert one suppository into the back passage in the morning, at night and after each bowel movement.
- For topical use only
- Not recommended for children (under 18 years)
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not insert more than three suppositories in one day
- Do not use for longer than 7 consecutive days.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°
- If symptoms persist or you experience any rectal bleeding, please consult your doctor